- Annual Summer conference
The annual conference is a day and a half of presentations by a broad spectrum of Oregon attorneys providing timely and thoughtful information. The event rotates between Salishan and Bend. Section members have consistently provided favorable reviews, with more than 200 attendees each year. There is plenty of time for socializing throughout the event.
- The 2018 Annual Conference will be held at the Salishan Resort in Gleneden Beach, Oregon, August 9 – 11.
- We will hold the election of officers to the RELU executive committee.
- Sign up for your favorite subcommittee.
- Socialize with colleagues and new friends.
- The printed brochure should go out the second week of June but we will be emailing the digital version to everyone as soon as the brochure is final, which should be the first week of June.
- You can reserve a room at Salishan now! Just make sure to reference OSBRELU18 to get the conference rates.
- Spring Seminar
The spring seminar is a day-long CLE exploring a variety of fundamental issues for real estate and land use practitioners. The 2018 Spring Seminar was held Friday, April 27, 2018.
- Luncheon CLEs
The section also holds a regular lunch speaker, who talks to section members on a timely real estate or land use topic. The lunch is usually held at noon in downtown Portland. For members who are unable to attend, a recording is made available at no cost on the section’s website.
Check this space for more information about these programs and links to program brochures, as they become available, or visit the OSB CLE website for more information.