- Annual Summer conference
The annual conference is a day and a half of presentations by a broad spectrum of Oregon attorneys providing timely and thoughtful information. The event rotates between Salishan and Bend. Section members have consistently provided favorable reviews, with more than 200 attendees each year. There is plenty of time for socializing throughout the event.
- The 2017 Annual Conference will be held at the Riverbend on the Deschutes, in Bend, Oregon, August 17 – 19.
- We will hold the election of officers to the RELU executive committee.
- Sign up for your favorite subcommittee.
- Socialize with colleagues and new friends.
- 10.75 CLE credit hours, including 1 Ethics credit and 1 Elder Abuse Reporting credit.
- To register for the 2017 Annual conference, click HERE.
- Spring Forum
The annual Spring Conference, held in Portland, focuses on real estate and land use skills for general practitioners and new attorneys. This CLE provides up to 7.5 credits and is planned by Section members to be relevant and timely for RELU members.
- Luncheon CLEs every other month
Recordings for many of these luncheon CLEs are posted in the Members Only section of this website.
- Luncheon CLEs
The section also holds a regular lunch speaker, who talks to section members on a timely real estate or land use topic. The lunch is usually held at noon in downtown Portland. For members who are unable to attend, a recording is made available at no cost on the section’s website.
Check this space for more information about these programs and links to program brochures, as they become available, or visit the OSB CLE website for more information.